STAGE 3 CONVEYORS
Heavy duty DOM tubing rollers with Stage 5 hardened ground and sealed bearings powered in unison to smoothly move material. Stage III Conveyors are offered as either an idle conveyor or a powered conveyor.
5-6” diameter x .312” wall DOM tubing on 12”, 26″ or 36” Roller Centers (Roller Width is either 29”, 34", 40”, or 46” depending on Saw Model)
5’ or 10’
- DOM tubing is produced with close diameter tolerances that allow for better roller-to-roller alignment and load dispersing.
- Precision hardened and ground sealed bearings are used for long-term trouble free use..
- 15,000 lbs. max, each roller has a 5,000 lbs capacity.
- We use one continuous chain for each section of conveyor.
- Powered conveyors are controlled by a free-standing pedestal console with a joystick that controls the conveyors in and out.
- The sections of conveyor are linked with a chain driven connector.
- The roller shafts are mounted in pillow blocks to allow for precision roller to roller alignment.
- This style of mounting makes easy replacement of rollers, bearings, and shafts when needed.
- Pricing includes all fittings, couplings, and wiring for the installation.
- HE&M Saw ships conveyors in complete sections, NOT “Erector Set” style, reducing typical installation costs by 2/3rd.
- Tables are panned.
- Transfer arms can be interlaced between conveyors.
These conveyors can be used with H130H, Hurricane, H130-DC, DC20, CT2000, H160-DC through H3236, all Wide Flange, and all Vertical Series.
These conveyors can be used with cross transfers.