STAGE 4 CONVEYORS
Built for maximum weight and tough environments. Stage IV Conveyors are offered as either an idle conveyor or a powered conveyor.
6” - 8” diameter x .50” wall DOM tubing on 8”, 16” or 36” Roller Centers (Roller Size and Width dependant on Saw Model. With widths varying from 29”, 34", 40”, 46", 50”, 60”, or 80”)
4’ or 9’
- Maximum 4’ table load capacity 8,000-10,000 lbs. and 9’ table load capacity of 16,000-20,000 lbs.
- Individual roller load dependant on roller size needed.
- For each roller, class 5 precision, hardened and ground sealed bearings are used for long-term trouble free use. On the powered conveyor, we use one continuous #60 chain for each section of conveyor.
- The roller shafts are mounted in pillow blocks for precision roller-to-roller alignment.
- The frames are made with C12 x 30# and C6 x 10.5# structural channel frame rails.
- The legs are fabricated with W8 x 21# wide flange with foot bars that sit on leveling pads with approximately 1-1/2” of vertical adjustment. The leveling pads can be anchored to the floor.
- Powered conveyors are controlled by a free-standing pedestal console with a joystick that controls the conveyors in and out.
- Powered conveyors have either a hydraulic motor or 5 HP electric motors controlled by a Variable Frequency Drive and a gear reducer to drive the rollers. The electrical motor speed is variable to 50 FPM max forward and reverse.
- If electrically powered, the automatic saws have conveyors with rollers that are clutched or controlled with a “roller-assist” mode for the indexing of larger loads.
- Pricing includes all fittings, couplings, and wiring for the installation.
- HE&M Saw ships conveyors in complete sections, NOT “Erector Set” style, reducing typical installation costs by 2/3rd.
These conveyors can be used with H130-DC, CT2000, H160-DC through H3236, all Wide Flange, V140, VT140, V200, and VT200 Series.
These conveyors can be used with cross transfers.